At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Data Analyst at Inscribe, you will have the opportunity to use your analytical skills to make sense of large scale fraud data and business data in order to provide insights and drive accurate decision making. You will be given significant autonomy, and proactively work with across teams and customers to provide clarity with your analytics.
- Use analytical and statistical techniques to solve complex problems and drive business decisions
- Provide valuable insights through ad-hoc analyses, as well as drive long-terms projects
- Develop key performance metrics for the business
- Implement and design data visualizations
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product and business teams
- Influence product strategy and prioritization through data
- Communicate key findings and make recommendations
- Have 2+ years of experience as a data analyst
- Experience with data and statistical analysis techniques
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to research and detect fraud
- Are naturally curious and willing to dig deeply into a problem to find a solution
- Have strong data visualization skills and the ability to communicate findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Have a constant desire to improve the status quo
- Strong SQL skills for querying databases
- Bonus: basic programming abilities in languages such as Python
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working