At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
Inscribe is seeking an entrepreneurial Chief of Staff to support our executive team during our next phase of growth. You will be tasked with enabling our executive team to expand their impact and as a company, achieve the highest levels of productivity and efficiency. This will be a high impact role with responsibility of strategic projects, objective planning, communications and a range of other core business activities. We have ambitious goals as a company that are dependent on us continuing to remain efficient and move fast, and this role will be core to us achieving that.
- Plan and prepare weekly all-hands and board meeting materials
- Facilitate meetings in a productive and and organised fashion ensuring agendas are met, goals are understood and actions are delegated.
- Help executive team craft compelling internal and external communications (e.g. blogs, customer pitches, presentations, etc)
- Manage objective planning process, assist with accountability and lead the reporting of progress
- Assist with strategy and operation planning across each function of the business
- Assist with budget planning and financial reporting
- Manage relationships with lawyers, accountants and PR agencies
- Helping with recruitment and onboarding of executives and strategic hires
- Identify areas of improvement across the business and execute improvement plans
- Other special projects such as ad-hoc research projects and program management
- Be an accountability partner to the executive team and ensure their time is spent on the highest priority activities
- Partner with the executive team to develop our culture and sense of community
- Act as a trusted advisor and sounding board for ideas
- 3+ years experience in a strategy, operations, project management or chief of staff role
- You have exceptional relationship building and communication skills
- You are relentlessly resourceful in achieving your goals
- You rely on data to make decisions
- You thrive in ambiguous situations and are extremely self-directed
- A true team player and enjoy working with cross functional teams
- You are familiar with the mechanics of SaaS B2B businesses
- You are a natural leader with an ability to rally others around a mission
- You are a structured and thoughtful thinker with an ability to frame and solve unstructured problems
- You have experience coordinating multiple projects with both internal and external stakeholders
- You have the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to customers and team members
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working