At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Fraud Analyst at Inscribe, you will become an expert at identifying fraudulent behaviour and become an integral part of how we develop our product and help our customers catch more fraud. You will have the opportunity to take on an investigative role in order to get into fraudsters' mindsets and predict their next move. You will work with every team at Inscribe and our customers to provide insights into fraud and invent possible ways we might catch new types of fraud.
- Monitor incoming customer documents to identify high-risk and fraudulent activity
- Perform retroactive analysis on documents to identify fraud patterns and new methods of catching fraud
- Resolve queued documents and customer issues within the scope of our service level agreements
- Recommend improvements to the engineering team with the goal of improving our fraud detection systems
- Generate activity reports for internal reviews and customer check-ins
- Have 2+ years of experience as a fraud analyst
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to research and detect fraud
- Are naturally curious and willing to dig deeply into a problem to find a solution
- Have a constant desire to improve the status quo
- Ability to thrive in uncertain and stressful environments
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to work within a cross-functional team
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working