Inscribe is a start-up helping businesses trust their customers. We are in the early stage of solving the complex problem of customer verifications for fintechs and online marketplaces. We build machine learning models, rules and tools to help companies fight fraud and verify their customers’ documents faster. Over the past 12 months we've signed up multiple Fortune 500 customers, and are growing rapidly.
Our engineering team is based in Dublin, Ireland, and we've recently set up a sales team in San Francisco. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a product manager, you will be tasked with advancing Inscribe’s vision of building a customer verification platform. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with customers to uncover unique insights and bring these insights through the full product development lifecycle.
- Ship features from ideation through development, launch and measurement.
- Become the voice of the customer by talking to customers and engaging with the community regularly.
- Communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them into small iterations that engineering can work on
- Balance new features, improvements, and bug fixes to ensure a high velocity and a stable product
- Follow feature development end-to-end; provide guidance and feedback to engineers; ensure everyone is aligned
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Contribute to documentation, blog posts, demos, and marketing materials for product features
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, WFH allowance, and fitness reimbursements
- Donation matching for charitable contributions