Inscribe is a start-up changing the way businesses trust their customers. We offer an API and online tool to help businesses evaluate documents for signs of fraud and verify customer information. Since our seed round last year we've signed up multiple Fortune 500 customers, and are growing rapidly.
Our engineering team is based in Dublin, Ireland, and our GTM team is based in San Francisco. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
We are seeking a Product Marketer to lead our marketing efforts at Inscribe. You will be responsible for building our growth engine infrastructure from the ground up and as the first member of Inscribe’s marketing team, you’ll play a pivotal role in our growth. You'll help set the marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns to attract, nurture, and retain potential and existing customers.
- Develop and execute on a marketing strategy
- Develop our marketing tech stack and analytics
- Create compelling marketing materials and original content
- Research and define our ideal customer personas across use cases and match our value propositions to buyers
- Run experiments to confirm and prioritize the best use cases in terms of maximum potential pipeline and long term competitive advantage
- Stay up to date on fraud industry trends and use market feedback to inform the product roadmap
- Have a strong sense of the appropriate marketing efforts for an early-stage startup
- You have prior experience setting up and managing marketing campaigns and marketing tools
- You are proactive in taking responsibility for projects and seeing them to completion
- Have an appreciation of good communication and design to create a professional brand image
- Have a desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback
- Have a background in revenue operations, marketing strategy
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS (fintech experience is a plus)
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Complete work from home setup and fitness reimbursements