At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing efforts at Inscribe. You'll help set the marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns to attract, nurture, and retain potential and existing customers.
- Develop and execute on a marketing strategy
- Create compelling marketing materials and original content
- Research and define our ideal customer personas across use cases and match our value propositions to buyers
- Run experiments to confirm and prioritize the best use cases in terms of maximum potential pipeline and long term competitive advantage
- Stay up to date on fraud industry trends and use market feedback to inform the product roadmap
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager at a B2B SaaS company
- You are proactive in taking responsibility for projects and seeing them to completion
- Have an appreciation of good communication and design to create a professional brand image
- Have a desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Complete work from home setup and fitness reimbursements