At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA and Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Software Engineer on our Detectors team, you will work on our core fraud detection logic and build new technical solutions to uncover fraud. You will be responsible for creating systems that detect fraud and develop mathematical models for interpreting the results. You will have the opportunity to see your solutions go from initial idea to production users in a matter of days. You will work closely with customers in a tight-knit team.
- Build new fraud detection systems and decision-making models
- Collaborate with the team during the research and development process of new systems
- Write well-designed, documented, and testable code
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Evaluate and act on user feedback
- Consider security implications in the design and implementation of your software
- Have experience with computer vision, statistics or machine learning
- Are naturally curious and willing to dig deeply into a problem to find a solution
- Are thoughtful about code quality and software architecture
- Are familiar with Python and Django or similar programming languages and frameworks
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or another relevant field
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working